Antique Edwardian Saphiret Glass Gold Metal Brooch
A beautiful early Edwardian saphiret brooch set with three particularly large faceted stones. The stones are framed by smaller saphiret stones set into gold metal frames. The brooch is finished with a secure hook clasp that has had a new pin fitted at a later date.
- There is some very light age related wear to the brooch, the piece remains in good antique condition overall.
Width - 4 cm
Height - 2 cm
Largest stone width - 1 cm
Date - 1910s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.