Antique Edwardian Rhinestone Paste Figural Lizard Metal Buckle
An amazing antique buckle featuring a crawling lizard set with colourful green, red and white paste stones with lovely little metal hands and feet crawling up frame of the buckle. The buckle looks to be on a base metal and has a little engraving of initials on the base of the hook.
A matching brooch can be found by clicking here.
- The buckle is in good antique condition.
Width - 4.5 cm
Height - 7 cm
Date - Victorian / Edwardian
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.