Antique Edwardian Opaline Glass Star Panel Rhinestone Necklace
An incredibly rare antique opaline necklace featuring linked star shaped panels with little rhinestone accents. The opaline glass pieces have a lovely mix of pink and blue tones embedded into each piece of glass with each piece set into a silver metal frame. The necklace is finished with a secure screw barrel clasp.
- There is the tiniest chip to one pointed glass edge (under 1mm) and some light age related wear to the base of the panels. The necklace remains in lovely condition overall and looks beautiful when worn.
Length - 16 inches
Date - 1910s - 1920s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.