Antique French Edwardian Opaline Glass Clover Rhinestone Gold Brooch
A beautiful French Edwardian gold metal brooch set with three opaline glass cabochons. The glass cabochons feature black bases which makes the colours of the brooch particularly vibrant. When held up to the light the cabochons show a lovely glowing mottled pattern. The brooch is finished with a secure hook clasp.
- The brooch is in good vintage condition..
Width - 2.5 cm
Height - 3 cm
Date - 1910s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.