Antique Edwardian 'Love Is Blind' Gold Filled Glasses & Turquoise Glass Horseshoe Charm
Two beautiful antique sentimental charms dating to the Edwardian period. The first charm is a lovely gold filled glasses case engraved with the words 'Love is blind'. The case opens to reveal a tiny pair of articulated spectacles. The second charm is a lucky horseshoe shape studded with turquoise glass cabochons. Both charms come on a little gold filled hook but can be taken apart to be worn separately if preferred.
- There is a some wear to a couple of blue glass cabochons, all of which can be seen clearly in the photos. The charms are in good antique condition overall.
Horse Shoe Charm
Width - 1.8 cm
Height - 2 cm
Glasses Charm -
Width - 2.1 cm
Height - 0.9 cm
Date - Edwardian
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.