Antique Edwardian Iridescent Large King Shell Necklace
An incredibly beautiful antique tasmanian shell necklace. At the beginning of the 20th century the shells started to be exported for tourists. I believe this necklace uses older shells that have been exported and reset during the 1910/1920s.
Each shell is slightly graduated in size and unusually chain linked. The necklace features the most wonderful shell push clasp that finishes the piece perfectly.
- The necklace is short in length and may benefit from a chain adjustment.
There is one shell that has a slightly damaged underneath (picture 4). The necklace remains in good antique condition overall.
Length - 14 inches
Date - 1900s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.