Antique Edwardian Gold Tone Guilloché Enamel Purple Glass Filigree Pendant Necklace
A fabulous Edwardian necklace featuring an antique pendant that has been converted from a brooch. The pendant features beautifully enamelled purple panels with gold filigree patterning and three ornate drops. The centrepiece is attached to an antique gold filled chain, finished with a secure push in clasp.
- The necklace is in good antique condition.
Length - 18 inches
Pendant width - 4 cm
Pendant drop - 8 cm
Date - 1890 - 1910s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.