Antique Edwardian Gold Pavé Set Turquoise & Marcasite Cluster Ring
The prettiest Victorian cluster ring featuring pave set turquoise stones with a small marcasite at the centre of the ring. The turquoise stones are set into a silver base and the band of the ring is on unmarked 9 carat gold.
- The ring is in good antique condition.
UK Size - M/N
Date - 1910s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.