Antique Edwardian Gold Malachite Claw Cufflinks - Boxed
An incredible pair of cufflinks featuring round malachite stones set into gold metal claws. The claws are incredibly detailed with the talons carefully encasing each stone. The claws are attached to unmarked gold chain and come in what I presume to be their original box.
I have struggled to date these and have been unable to find anything similar in terms of design. Based on materials and metal ageing I would guess that they are Edwardian but cannot be certain.
- The cufflinks are in good antique condition. There is age related wear to their box.
Length - 2 cm
Malachite Stone width - 1.2 cm
Date - 1900s - 1930s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.