Antique Edwardian Arts & Crafts French Silver Opaline Glass Grape Brooch
An incredibly beautiful French Edwardian Arts & Crafts silver brooch. The brooch is set with large opaline glass stones hanging in clusters to mimic the silver grapes at the top of the brooch.
The opaline stones are particularly beautiful showing pink, purple and yellow hues and little inclusions within the glass.
The brooch is finished with an unusual clasp with the top pulls open to unlock the hook, a lovely little feature I have not seen used before.
Opaline glass primarily came from France so it is my guess that this is a French piece. The brooch is unsigned and does not feature any hallmarks but does tested as silver.
- There is a small flaw to the top of one glass drop. The brooch is in good condition overall.
Width - 7 cm
Height - 8 cm
Date - 1910s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.