Antique Edwardian Czech Saphiret Glass Panel Collar Necklace
A fabulous Edwardian saphiret necklace that I am pretty sure remains on its original stringing. The necklace features metal backed panels of saphiret glass with smaller saphiret stones strung between the larger panels. The necklace features metal and blue glass spacer beads leading up to a secure bolt ring clasp.
Please note I have kept the necklace in its original condition but to photograph the piece being worn an extender chain was added. This can be re added on purchase if preferred.
- There is some light age related wear to the some of the stones including a little bit of mottling underneath the glass. The necklace remains in lovely condition overall, especially for its age.
Length - 14 inches
Date - 1910s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.