Antique Edwardian Belle Epoque Silver Garnet & Paste Floral Necklace
A wonderful Edwardian silver necklace in a lovely Belle Epoque design. The necklace features heart shaped panels set with clear paste stones. At the centre of the necklace sits a decorative floral panel set with two garnet stone flowers and green paste leaves. The necklace is unmarked and finished with a secure push in clasp studded with small paste stones.
A silver extender chain has been added to the necklace which can be removed if preferred.
- The necklace has a slight faded elegance to it. There is some age related wear to some of the rhinestones and two of the panels have had replacement hooks (picture 5). The necklace remains in good antique condition overall and looks fabulous when worn.
Length - 16 inches
Length without extender chain - 14 inches
Date - 1910s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.