Antique Edwardian Belle Epoque Pink Red & White Paste Bangle Bracelet
A lovely antique bangle that I believe may have been converted from an old tiara. The bangle features Belle Epoque inspired silver metal panels set with clear rhinestones and red paste stones. At the centre of the bangle sits an ornate double panel set with matching stones. The bangle is not adjustable and is worn by being placed over the hand so please read the measurements before purchase.
- There is a tiny patch of welding at the base of the bangle where I believe the conversion was made. The bangle remains in lovely antique condition overall.
Inside Circumference - 9 inches
Date - Edwardian (possibly earlier)
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.