Antique Edwardian Austrian Turriet Und Bardach Egyptian Revival Pharaoh Buckle
A beautiful antique buckle by Turriet Und Bardach famously known for exhibiting at the Worlds Fair in Paris and the First International Exhibition of Modern Art in Turin in 1902. The metal sew on buckle features a beautiful pharaoh figure at the centre of the buckle surrounded by intricate detailing and pearl and paste stones. The buckle is marked 'TB' on its base.
- The buckle is in good antique condition.
Width - 6.5 cm
Height - 6.5 cm
Date - Edwardian
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.