Antique Edwardian Arts & Crafts Regency Silver Lapis Enamel Floral Wreath Necklace
A wonderful antique necklace that has elements of so many artistic influences to it. I presume the necklace to be on a low grade silver as it is unmarked.
The necklace features beautifully enamelled panels set with blue paste stones framed by delicate leaves. At the centre of the necklace is a Regency style drop with a wreath design framing a large lapis cabochon. In between the enamelled panels are wrapped lapis beads leading up to a matching enamelled push clasp.
The necklace is unsigned so research has proven quite difficult but I would imagine this is possibly an apprentice piece designed under a guild between the 1900s - 1910s.
- There is one bead with a crack running through it, the bead seems to be completely secure despite the wear and is only noticeable on close inspection. There is some light wear to the enamelling on the drop of the necklace. Overall the piece remains in good condition and has a beautiful faded elegance to it.
Length - 17 inches
Date - 1900s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.