Antique Edwardian Silver Amethyst & Pearl Lavalier Pendant Necklace
A beautiful antique Edwardian silver necklace featuring an ornate filigree pendant set with little pearls and a domed amethyst cabochon. The pendant features a purple paste drop and is attached to a matching paste top. The pendant is marked with the silver grade '900' on the bolt ring and also features a makers mark embedded into the top left hook of the pendant. The hallmark has sadly been untraceable but looks to read either 'B JT' or 'B H'.
The necklace is in good antique condition.
Length - 17.5 inches
Date - Edwardian
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.50. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £10.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.