Antique Art Nouveau Austrian Peacock Eye Foil Glass Buckle Conversion Brooch
A stunning large Art Nouveau buckle that has been converted into a brooch. The buckle features vibrant 'peacock eye' foil glass cabochons in square and circle settings on a gold metal base.
The buckle is finished with a secure roll over clasp which has been added at a later date. The prong of the buckle sits behind the front so the glass pieces cannot be damaged.
- There is a 1mm craze to one of the square glass cabochons. The buckle remains in lovely vintage condition overall.
Width - 7 cm
Height - 6 cm
Date - 1910s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.