Antique Art Deco Tasmanian Aboriginal Pink Maireener Iridescent Shell Necklace
A beautiful string of Art Deco dyed pink Tasmanian maireener shells. Each shell has a lovely iridescent blue sheen which blends with the pink tones to create a lovely effect. The shells have been hand strung and due to length do not feature a clasp. The necklace can be worn layered or as one long string.
- There are a few shells are missing their pointed tops. The necklace remains in remarkably good condition overall.
Length - 72 inches
Date - 1920s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.