Antique Art Deco Silver Oval Opal Doublet Marcasite Ring
An incredibly beautiful Art Deco silver ring featuring a large oval shaped opal doublet stone framed by small marcasite stones. The stone is packed full of colour with flashes of pink, green and yellow shining through. The ring is marked with the silver grade '935' on the inside band.
- The ring is in good vintage condition.
UK Size - O
Date - 1920s - 1930s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.