Antique Art Deco Silver French Enamel Lucky Playing Card Charm
A lovely, rare antique enamelled French silver charm. The charm features a lucky playing card motif set into a green frame. The charm is marked with a French boars head silver mark and also features a diamond shaped makers mark with a star and the letter G, sadly the rest of the mark is unreadable.
The charm is in good antique condition.
Width - 1.7 cm
Height - 1.7 cm
Date - Art Deco
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.