Antique Art Deco Neiger Egyptian Revival Pharaoh Peking Glass Winged Necklace
An exceptional piece of historic jewellery by the Neiger Brothers. The Egyptian revival necklace features gold metal panels set with pharaohs and Egyptian figures. The necklace is embedded with peking glass stones with colourful enamel detailing. Colourful winged panels lead up to an original push clasp set with a matching peking glass cabochon.
- There are two tiny cracks to the peking glass stones either side of the central pharaoh. There is one tiny chip to the peking glass stone under the central scarab and also to the stone of the push clasp. There is also one tiny craze to the right hand long glass piece. All of the damage is only noticeable on very close inspection and the necklace remains in lovely condition overall.
Length - 17 inches
Date - 1930s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.