Antique Art Deco French Silver Enamel Egyptian Revival Pharaoh Lotus & Scarab Panel Necklace
A museum worthy piece of Egyptian Revival jewellery. The silver necklace features individually linked panels of scarabs, pharaohs and hieroglyphic panels all intricately enamelled in blue and white tones. The panels are attached to a lovely enamelled lotus chain in matching colours that leads towards a secure bolt ring clasp. The necklace is marked with the silver grade '800' on the base of two panels.
- The necklace is in good antique condition.
Length - 17 inches
Date - Art Deco
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.