Antique Art Deco French Silver Green Glass Paste Parisian Couture Necklace
An incredibly beautiful French Art Deco necklace, most definitely inspired by Cartier pieces of the same era. The solid silver necklace is set with vibrant green melon glass cabochons with circular paste set panels and green baguette stones. The necklace has a lovely concealed bolt ring clasp that has cleverly been embedded into one of the circular panels and can be seen best in picture 4.
The necklace is stamped with a boars head hallmark indicating that it was created in Paris and is also marked 'Made in France' on one panel. There is a small diamond shaped cartouche embedded with the initials FT with a small mark in between the letters. Sadly I have been unable to trace this mark to a specific maker.
Please note that the necklace came with its original clear baguette stones missing or discoloured and damaged. Careful consideration was taken in order to revive the necklace back to its original standard and a selection of green Art Deco glass baguette stones were sourced from France as replacements. The rest of the necklace remains in its complete original condition.
- There is some light age related wear to the necklace. The piece remains in good antique condition overall.
Length - 17 inches
Date - Art Deco
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £10.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.