Antique 9ct Gold Turquoise & Ruby Engraved Locket Swiss Pocket Watch Case - Abraham Vacheron Girod
A beautiful 19th century gold front & back locket that has been converted from a old pocket watch. The pocket watch case features delicate gold floral engraving set with turquoise cabochons and a little ruby stone centre. The case is also beautifully engraved on the base with the initials 'I F'. The piece is unsigned but during research I was able to find a range pocket watches by Swiss jeweller Abraham Vacheron Girod that share many similar attributes. Pieces sharing similar aspects to the locket can be found here & here. The locket does not feature any hallmarks and is finished with a secure push clasp.
- The locket is in good antique condition.
Width - 2.3 cm
Height - 3.5 cm
Date - 19th Century
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.