Vintage Art Deco Silver Lapis Marcasite Floral Necklace & Bracelet Set
A wonderful Art Deco silver necklace and bracelet set. Each piece features marcasite panels with lapis flowers set in between each one. Both pieces feature an unusual unknown hallmark of two hearts on a shield. The bracelet is finished with a secure push clasp and the necklace with a secure bolt ring clasp.
There is a slight issue with the necklace when worn. Due to the weight of the flowers the necklace tends to tip over slightly. If worn closer to the neck as pictured it will sit correctly but it is a bit fiddly to adjust the bolt ring.
- Both the necklace and bracelet are in good vintage condition.
Necklace length - 16 inches
Bracelet length - 7 inches
Date - 1930s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.