Vintage Art Deco German DRGM Schreiber & Hiller Paste Rhinestone Necklace
An incredible piece of German Art Deco jewellery. The paste necklace features a Deco motif at its centre set with sparkling rhinestones leading all the way up to a secure push clasp.
The necklace is marked with a patent stamp on its clasp and the letters DRGM. Underneath the mark is the number 1138525 which is the registration mark for jewellery manufacturer Schreiber & Hiller. An interesting and in depth article has recently been written about German marks which can be found here.
- The necklace is in good vintage condition.
Length - 16.5 inches
Date - 1930s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.