Vintage Art Deco Egyptian Revival 'Winged Sun' Glass Cabochon Enamel Bird Brooch
A lovely Art Deco brooch in an Egyptian Revival design featuring a 'Winged Sun' motif, seen of as a symbol of divine might. The brooch is set with a purple glass cabochon with green, purple and yellow enamelled wings. The brooch is finished with a secure hook clasp.
- There is some light age related wear to the enamel wings of the brooch. The brooch remains in good vintage condition overall.
Brooch Width - 6 cm
Brooch Height - 1.5 cm
Date - 1930s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.