Vintage 9 Carat Gold Turquoise Cluster Ring Charles Lyster & Son
A lovely 9 carat gold ring featuring a large cluster of turquoise stones. The ring is fully hallmarked with the makers mark for Charles Lyster & Son, Birmingham. Unfortunately the date mark is too worn to decipher but I would imagine the ring dates to around the 1940s.
- The ring is in good vintage condition.
UK Size - P
Date - 1940s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.