Vintage 1980s Chanel Gold Chain Faux Pearl Clip On Earrings
A lovely pair of 1980s faux pearl earrings by Chanel. The pearlescent white stones are set into vibrant gold chain linked frames. The earrings are finished with secure clip backs and are marked on each base. Each earrings is also engraved with the serial number 2410.
The original coating of the faux pearl stones had deteriorated over time so the pearls have been professionally recoated in a vibrant pearlescent white to last for many years to come.
- The earrings are in good vintage condition.
Width - 3.5 cm
Height - 3.5 cm
Date - 1980s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.