Vintage 1960s French Countess Cissy Zoltowska Cis Purple Glass Cabochon Floral Couture Brooch
A wonderful 1960s brooch by Countess Cissy Zoltowska. The large floral brooch features clusters of purple and lilac glass rhinestones and cabochons with two vibrant green glass leaves at its base. The brooch is finished with a secure roll over clasp.
The brooch is unsigned but can be found on page 226 of Deanna Farneti Cera's book 'Costume Jewellery'. A lovely extract from the book describes the brooch as once being worn by Priness Paola of Liège and being mistaken for a piece of fine jewellery.
- The brooch is in good vintage condition.
Width - 7 cm
Height - 10 cm
Date - 1960s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.