Vintage 1960s Countess Cissy Zoltowska Gold Leaf Purple & Green Rhinestone Necklace & Earrings Set
The most incredible Countess Ciss necklace and earrings set dating to around the late 1960s. The set features vibrant gold metal leaves set with purple, brown and green glass cabochons. At the centre of the necklace is purple glass tear shaped drop.
The necklace is finished with secure hook clasp with an adjustable chain. Unusually the necklace comes with earrings in a matching leaf design. The earrings are light weight for ease of wear and finished with secure clip backs.
Please note that the necklace is unsigned but can be verified as a Cis piece based on the design of the necklace, particularly the unusual linked base which is used in many Cis pieces. Some very similar leaf pieces are featured in the Cathy Gordon archives which can be found here & here and a similar necklace was also auctioned a couple of years ago, the pin can be found here.
- There is some light age related wear to the set with some small black marks around some of the stones. One glass cabochon has two chips to it (picture 4) but this damage is unnoticeable when the set is worn. Overall the set remains in excellent condition.
Length - 15 to 18 inches
Earring width - 2.5 cm
Earring height - 3 cm
Date - 1960s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.