Vintage 1950s Purple & Pink Glass Couture Paste Necklace - Dior Atrb
A fabulous purple glass couture necklace dating to the early 1950s. The necklace features vibrant purple and lilac glass drops hanging from large faceted stones. Colourful floral rhinestone set panels lead towards a bolt ring clasp.
The design of the necklace is consistent with creations by Roger Jean Pierre who designed for Dior during the 1950s. The clasp of this necklace differs from other pieces linked with Dior so it cannot be confirmed that this is a signed piece however the necklace is incredibly beautiful in its own right regardless of name.
- The necklace is in good vintage condition.
Length - 15 inches
Date - 1950s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.