Vintage 1950s Pastel Blue & Peach Grape Cluster Necklace
The most incredible necklace! I would guess that this piece dates to around the 1950s. The necklace features clusters of faux pearl 'grape' drops with little silver metal leaves. The pearls are the most beautiful pastel colours with larger pearls dotted in between the drops. The necklace is finished with a secure hook clasp with an adjustable chain.
- The necklace is in good vintage condition.
Length - 15 to 16 inches
Date - 1950s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.