Vintage 1950s Italian Giuliano Fratti Gold & Turquoise Waterfall Panel Necklace
A rare 1950s necklace by Italian designer Giuliano Fratti, a prominent designer for Chanel and Dior alongside his own line of work. The necklace features beautiful gold metal panels with individual chains and turquoise cabochons poking through creating a lovely waterfall effect. The necklace is finished with a secure push clasp marked with the GM logo for Giuliano Milan.
- There is some light age related wear to the gold tone of the necklace. The piece remains in lovely vintage condition overall.
Length - 15 inches
Date - 1950s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.