Vintage 1950s French Pastel Pink & Blue Carved Glass Bead Necklace
A wonderful early French necklace packed full of detail and remaining on its original silver chain. The necklace is strung with pastel pink beads with unusual pulled centres, in between the pink beads are frosted blue beads that have little carved details. The necklace also features curved metal spacer beads with matching pink and blue glass centres. The necklace is finished with a secure screw barrel clasp.
Unfortunately the light box has slightly dampened the colours of the necklace, which is much more vibrant and clearly detailed in real life.
- There is some very light wear to a couple of the pink beads edges. The necklace remains in excellent condition overall.
Length - 18 inches
Date - 1950s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.