Vintage 1950s French Green Gripoix Glass Silver Filigree Clip Earrings - Rousselet
A beautiful pair of French 1950s clip on earrings, most probably by Louis Rousselet based on design. The earrings feature emerald green gripoix glass drops hanging from ornate silver bow panels. The earrings are finished with secure clip backs marked 'France' on each post.
- The earrings are in good vintage condition.
Width - 3 cm
Height - 8 cm
Date - 1950s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.