Vintage 1940s W. E. Richards Co Gold Plated Egyptian Revival Bug Brooch & Earrings
A collectable 1940s gold plated insect brooch with matching earrings by W. E. Richards Co. The bug features a carved scarab glass body with lovely gold plated wings and a carnelian glass head. The earrings are set with matching carved glass stones and are finished with secure screw backs.
- The set is in good vintage condition.
Brooch width - 3.5 cm
Brooch length - 3.5 cm
Earring width - 1 cm
Earring height - 2.5 cm
Date - 1940s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.