Vintage 1940s Gripoix Chanel Green & Cranberry Pink Glass Cabochon Rhinestone Brooch
A beautiful 1940s French brooch I believe to be by Maison Gripoix for Chanel. The brooch features a domed green glass centre framed by beautiful cranberry glass beads with rhinestone tops. The brooch is finished with a secure roll over clasp and is marked 'Made In France'.
A Chanel brooch featuring similar glass pieces can be found in the Met Museum archives here.
- There is some very light age related wear to the brooch. The piece remains in good vintage condition overall.
Width - 4 cm
Height - 4 cm
Date - 1940s - 1950s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.