Vintage 1940s French Rolled Gold Plaque Articulated Snake Bracelet
An incredibly beautiful 1940s rolled gold snake bangle/bracelet. The snake features an engraved head leading to a scale like bangle that wraps around the wrist with a simple gold tail at the end. The snake is marked but unfortunately I can only make out the word '18plaque' indicating that this is a French piece.
The simplicity of this piece makes it particularly beautiful to me and probably one of my favourite bangles to date.
- There is some very light wear to the head and tail of the snake. The bangle is in lovely vintage condition overall.
Inside circumference - 6.5 inches (adjustable)
Date - 1940s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.