Vintage 1940s French Pastel Purple Glass Flower Brooch
A lovely little French brooch, presumably by Louis Rousselet. The brooch features layers of purple and white glass petals in a floral formation with a lovely purple glass top. The brooch is finished with a secure push clasp.
- There is a some light wear to patches of the metal of the brooch, all of which can be seen clearly in the pictures. The clasp is fully working but the pin just needs pushing in slightly for the clasp to push over it.
Width - 4 cm
Height - 4 cm
Date - 1940s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.