Vintage 1940s French Opaline Blue Swirled Glass Bead Floral Necklace
A beautiful 1940s French necklace, most probably by Louis Rousselet. The necklace features pastel blue glass beads embedded with blue swirls leading to a floral central motif set with matching glass petals. The necklace is finished with a secure screw barrel clasp.
Please note the original stringing of the necklace was not secure and stretched in places. The necklace has been securely restrung with age appropriate opaline spacer beads.
- The necklace is in good vintage condition.
Length - 15.5 inches
Date - 1940s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.