Vintage 1940s French Louis Rousselet Pink & Blue Glass Lucite Filigree Brooch
(Apologies for accidentally linking to this brooch in the newsletter. The Gripoix piece can be found by clicking here)
A charming 1940s Louis Rousselet brooch on an unusual lucite base. The brooch is set with beautiful rings of blue and pink glass stones layered over a filigree metal base. The brooch is finished with a secure hook clasp.
- There is some very light wear to the lucite base of the brooch, there is also a tiny nibble to the edge of the base which cannot be seen when worn. The brooch remains in lovely condition overall.
Width - 5 cm
Height - 5 cm
Date - 1940s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.