Vintage 1940s French Harlequin Jester Pink Enamel Brooch
A beautiful early French Jester pin featuring pink enamelled harlequin detailing on a gold tone metal base. The brooch is finished with a secure trombone clasp, marked 'FRANCE'.
The figural jester bares some resemblance to pieces from Schiaparelli's Circus collection (1938) but remains unsigned.
- There is some light age related wear to the brooch however it remains in good vintage condition overall.
Width - 2 cm
Height - 4 cm
Date - 1940s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.