Vintage 1940s French Gripoix Colourful Glass Bead Tassel Necklace
An exceptional piece of French costume jewellery that despite being impossible to photograph looks incredible when worn. The necklace features five rows of individually linked glass beads in shades of red, blue and green. The rows of beads lead up to a fabulous gold tone push clasp layered with leaves.
The necklace is unmarked but definitely French in its origins and possibly a Rousselet piece.
- There are three glass beads missing in total. This is completely unnoticeable when the piece is worn and the necklace itself is in excellent vintage condition.
Length - 16 inches
Date - 1940s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.