Vintage 1920s Red & White Glass Seed Bead Lariat Bow Brooch - Wiener Werkstätte
A beautiful Art Deco lariat bow brooch made from woven seed beads. The bow features two ball drops set with red, white and gold beads. The lariat bow is finished with a hook clasp that has been sewn into its base.
The brooch holds great resebelmence to Austrian Wiener Werkstatte pieces that date to the 1920s. Designers such as Max Snischek were known for making intricate seed bead lariats in vibrant colours along with bags and other beaded jewellery.
- The brooch is in good vintage condition.
Width - 6 cm
Height - 8 cm
Date - 1920s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.