Private listing for S.G
Private listing please do not purchase.
A beautiful string of early alexandrite beads that as shown in the pictures change colour rapidly depending on light. In natural daylight the beads have a lovely lilac tint to them with colours turning blue under artificial light. The beads have been strung with tiny opaline glass spacer beads and finished with a secure bolt ring clasp.
- The necklace is in good vintage condition.
Length - 18 inches
Date - 1940s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.