Antique Victorian Gold Filled 'Forget Me Not' Twisted Ball Bangle
The sweetest Victorian gold filled bangle featuring a coiled gold base leading to clusters of enamelled forget me not flowers. The pastel flowers are attached by a thin gold safety chain and the bracelet pulls apart to fit over the wrist.
The base of one cluster is engraved with the date 27/03. I had wondered if this is to mark a wedding date or departure of a loved one.
- There is wear to the enamel of some the flowers. The wear is not noticeable when the bracelet is worn and overall the piece remains in good antique condition.
Inside Circumference - 7 inches
Date - 1900s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.