Antique Victorian Egyptian Tortoise & Scarab Beetle Gold Metal Decorative Panel Necklace
An incredibly rare Victorian Egyptian necklace of museum quality. The necklace features decorative gold metal panels set with tortoise shell scarabs with a large iridescent scarab at the very centre of the panels.
The necklace remains on its original chain and is finished with a secure bolt ring clasp.
Please note the earrings pictured are slightly later in date but match the necklace well. They can be found for sale here.
- There is the tiniest bit of wear to the tail of the central scarab. The necklace remains in excellent condition overall.
Length - 16 inches
Date - Pre 1890s
Please note an adjuster chain can be added to the necklace if needed.
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.