Antique Victorian Edward Foligne Braham 9 carat Gold Pearl & Turquoise Ring
A lovely, timeless Victorian ring made by jeweller Edward Foligne Braham, registered 1894. The 9 carat gold panelled ring is set with turquoise stones with a tiny pearl at the very centre of the ring. The ring is fullhallmarked on the inside band with the makers mark 'E.F.B' and the date letter B indicating the ring was made between 1901-1902.
- There is a tiny patch of wear to the inside of the band which can be seen in the second picture. There is some very light age related wear to the rings surface however the piece remains in lovely condition overall.
UK Size - M
Date - 1900s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.