Antique Victorian Blue Enamel Floral Panel Drop Necklace
An incredibly beautiful Victorian necklace featuring vibrant blue enamel panels embedded with white guilloche floral centres. The enamel panels hang from a lovely gold filled chain, finished with a secure bolt ring clasp.
- There is some wear to the edges of most of the panels (seen clearly in picture 4), there is also one flower that has two slightly darkened stones. The panels wear cannot be seen when the necklace is worn and the piece remains in good condition overall.
Length - 16 inches
Date - 1900s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.